Cameron Dental Care is seeking an exceptional dental assistant for our dynamic practice in Wodonga, VIC.
About Cameron Dental Care:
Cameron Dental Care is a family owned and operated dental practice that was established in Wodonga in 1987. We are QIP accredited and highly regarded for our ethical and professional standard of care. We are a tight-knit, boutique practice with a small staff.
About the role:
You will be assisting Dr Sarah Cameron who provides a wide range of quality dental services. The working environment is caring, relaxed and professional. You will perform a variety of patient care, administrative and clinical duties. You will focus on providing excellent customer service with a high value on patient care and comfort.
Your daily tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing chairside assistance during procedures and check-ups
- Preparing instruments for procedures
- Processing and sterilisation of instruments
- Cleaning and maintaining treatment rooms in accordance with infection control procedures
- Ensuring dental supplies are adequately stocked
- Providing support to administrative staff including phone or email enquiries, appointment bookings, and patient accounts (including HICAPS and CDBS)
- Wages will be above award if applicant has prior dental experience. Otherwise initial wages will be award based but will increase pending tiered performance achievements
- 3 days a week
- No weekends or late nights
- Friendly, close-knit team committed to excellence
Skills and experience:
- Dental experience is preferred but not essential. We are willing to train an enthusiastic fast learner.
- A very high level of written and spoken English is necessary.
- The practice is fully computerised so an above average level of computer literacy is essential.
We’re looking for someone who is reliable, punctual, honest and responsible. The position will suit someone with initiative; a highly motivated team player looking for a fulfilling career. If this sounds like you, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please address further enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org