Are you a highly motivated team player looking for a fulfilling career?
Do you enjoy collaborating with like-minded teammates towards a shared goal?
Cameron Dental Care can help you tick these boxes and more. We are looking for a highly motivated dental assistant to join our dynamic team. Dental experience is preferred but not essential. We are willing to train an enthusiastic fast learner.
Duties: You will perform a variety of patient care, administrative and clinical duties. You will focus on providing excellent customer service with a high value on patient care and comfort.
- Wages will be above award if you have prior dental experience. Otherwise initial wages will be award based but will increase pending tiered performance achievements
- 4 days per week, no weekends or late nights
- Friendly, close-knit team committed to excellence
- Caring, relaxed and professional work environment
Attributes: The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills and sound computer literacy. More than just a skills-based role, we’re looking for a person with initiative who is reliable, punctual, honest and responsible. Someone who values personal growth and being part of a team.
If this sounds like you, please apply with your resume and cover letter detailing:
- What it is about this role that appeals to you and why
- What you think you can bring to the role and how you will benefit our practice
- Your experience in the dental industry, or experience in a similar customer-focussed and organisational role
Please address further enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org